Digital Video Processor (DVP) is a file based workflow platform for mastering, versioning, QC, automation, and any file processing.
- Any File Format — IMF, MXF, ProRES, JPEG 2000, DCP, DPX, TIFF, XDCAM, DNxHD, AVC, HEVC …
- Any Video Standard — SD, HD, UHD, and 4K. SDR and HDR.
- Any Output — SDI and HDMI video and audio
- Any Timed Text (caption and sub) — 608, 708, SCC, ST, 2052-1 and IMSC, ST 428-7 (DCP)
- Real-Time Color Processing — 1D/3D LUT, ASC CDL, dithering, color space conversion
- Real-Time Spatial Processing — pan, tilt, zoom, crop, up and down scaling (HD → UHD or UHD → HD)
- Automated QC — Detect technical errors and version discrepancies
- Automated Transcoding — Transcode to multiple delivery format with all processing listed above. Automatically place localized insert or commercial.